Actor Kamal Haasan who has just recovered from the demise of his brother Chandrahaasan was involved in yet another unfortunate incident. Around midnight yesterday, there was a minor fire accident at the actors residence in Alwarpet. However he was safely rescued by the staff members who acted proactively and handled the situation. The actor tweeted that he had inhaled lung full of smoke as he had to climb down from the third floor of his residence and thanked his staff members who came for his rescue. Kamal Haasan also tweeted thanking all those who reached out to him after the moment of tragedy and added that he is off to sleep.